Coaching Skills for Managers
A Coach Approach for having the TOUGH CONVERSATIONS in Your Organization
This unique program provides Team Leaders, Managers, as well as Human Resource personnel the skills they can use with their employees, that coaches use in working with their clients. Cheryl Weir has been a certified coach for more than 15 years and faculty member of CoachU, the world's top coaches training organization. By participating in this program participants will be more equipped to have the tough conversations and support their employees in being more self-generative.
In this program participants learn:
- Listening Skills - the foundation of all coaching
- Distinctions in Language - the skill of using words, just as an artist uses a paintbrush and a palette
- Different perspectives of people's natural styles and behaviors
- What causes people's upsets and help them get past the issue
- Tips and Techniques for authentic communication
Benefits of using A Coach Approach:
- Employees come to work more fulfilled
- Team members get past complaints/issues and move forward
- Each member of the team knows their unique contribution
- People are held accountable
- People become self-generative and responsible
What is Unique?
- Assessments are used to create "self-awareness
- On-site session creates the synergy of team
- On-going teleclasses reinforce learning and provide role-play opportunities
- Everyone has fun!
Contact Cheryl: Cheryl@cherylweir.com for upcoming workshops or to learn how your organization can benefit from this program.